Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

My most favourite jewellery pieces

Hello,

There are hundreds of beautiful jewellery pieces out there on Etsy and I wish I could afford to buy them all!!^_^ But for now all I can do is share them with you.
I handpicked only a handful items, all made by very talented Etsy artists, their jewellery pieces have really captured my heart and I catch myself constantly going back to admire them.

 These are my most favourite ones. I love them because of their unique and bold characters, they are so artistic, eye catching and just BEAUTIFUL!

Enjoy!!



thisilk



RubyRobinBoutique




LoveAtFirstBlush



DreamsFactory




Dariami

ISWASANDWILLBE



MySelvagedLife




IndigoSilverStudio


VintageRoseShop



Aren't they amazing???  <3  <3


Gosia
xx

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pieces of jewellery Malgorzata. I am honoured and delighted that you have included my feather earrings among such treasures!

    Thank you so much :)

    All the best,
    Joanne
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageRoseShop

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely write-up and admirable collection; thank you for including our brass collar piece!
    Cheers,
    telle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finds! I'm happy to be included!!! THANK YOU MAŁGOSIA! :)

    ReplyDelete