Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Fell in love with Haute Couture


Good afternoon everyone!

I fell in love today. Again!^_^
I re-discovered Haute Couture fashion and spent a great deal of my day looking at Couture collections- Dior, Alexander McQueen , Oscar de la Renta and many many more... recent once as well as older designs from the 50s and oh how I love those big twirl skirts! I've create a Pinterest board too where you can find lots of picture pinned.
Here

Don't you just love them??^_^

I've been inspired so much that now all I want is to sit down and work on a beautiful inspiration board full of images I've seen today and then design something for myself- a Haute Couture dress!^_^ Isn't it awesome?

I also found this cute bespoke dolls wearing exact replicas of famous Dior designs!
The link is here

Have a lovey evening!


Gosia

No comments:

Post a Comment