Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Bags bags bags..

Hello and happy Monday everyone!

The weekend has gone by so fast! Hasn't it?
Another week of February is already here and it seems a nice start too as after a bit of a wet and miserable weekend the sun has reached us here in Edinburgh, even though it's quite cold it's so nice to see the light!
I'm just having a big mug of a really nice coffee- my favourite kind with freshly homemade coconut milk and vanilla stevia, yum! I had a busy weekend and I am feeling quite tired so let's hope that coffee is going to work its magic^_^

A while ago I made this Oversized Fashionsita  Bag using Lisa Lam's pattern from her The Bag Making Bible book (which is really quite awesome! I love it!).





Lisa's bag


My version had a bit of a sport look to it -as it was a present for my sister and that was what she requested. I loved the bag so much that nearly kept it for myself!^_^

And my bag




































Anyway finally after a few months time she sent me a few pictures and I have to say- I am so glad I didn't keep the bag, it's just so perfect for her, isn't it?







































And she made so much effort with the preparation for her 'home made 'photo shoot session- all done by herself: make up, hair, taking and editing pictures and I appreciate her feedback and all the effort so much that I really want to share them with you!^_^







Have a great Monday!

Gosia

No comments:

Post a Comment